Monday, May 30, 2011

Now what???

I caught Heatran a couple days ago, Giratina yesterday, and Kyuurem today. Now what can I do? I already clocked Black... there are no new Pokemon games...
(sobs quietly) I already caught all the other non-roaming legends in Diamond, SoulSilver and Black.
I have nobody to trade with so I can't complete most of my diff game's pokedexes. I will have to try and hunt up that one person who has White that I know. At least I can complete my Black Dex... maybe... and maybe he also has Pearl? Or HeartGold... oh I HOPE!!!!
I can't be bothered trying to catch all those roaming legends. I don't have any of them except Suicune.
And yeah, this sucks. I used up my Master Ball on Giratina (because it kept using Struggle and fainting...) so catching Mesprit is looking to be impossible...
Also... I wanted a Keldeo. Is that the one I mean? The cute unicorn thing. Event only, and not in my country, thanks a lot - REST OF THE WORLD!
Man, I am going to save up and buy another console so I can transfer Pokemon from my other games into Black. So not gonna make that Dex full otherwise.
Argh it makes me annoyed that cheaters with their emulators and cheatcodes can even have Shiny Legends like Celebii if they want. I saw one. My friend has it. It is PINK! And cute as all get out. I just wanted it so bad... argh argh argh.

No comments: