Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rain


Well today, I was walking in the rain and I decided that I hate rain. Yesterday I got soaked and cold. It is never romantic. Especially when the wind blows my flimsy umbrella inside out AGAIN (Or I stupidly give my umbrella to my friend and assure that person I will be fine...Chivalry! It's dangerous!).
Anyway, so I was walking in the rain and it was merrily pattering away on my umbrella driving me mad with the irritating sound and the cars were zooming past and hissing in the water on the road, and then - it all stopped. No cars went past at that moment (about 5 beats/seconds) and I was under a tree.
I realised I like rain when it is not accompanied by these annoying sounds. So rain is not too bad. I still prefer it to rain only when I am inside and don't want to go out, or to rain when the country is in drought. But rain ain't so bad! It quietly and relentlessly falls on the earth and if it wasn't for cars and plastic surfaces, rain would always sound nice.
And that is my rant for this minute.
I'd say my rant for today, but I think that I might post other stuff later.
Oh yeah also go here for some really good manga - mostly shoujo.
www.anymanga.com

No comments: