Sunday, August 08, 2010

Inception and fave villains

I really liked the film Inception. I enjoy Christopher Nolan films. At least, I have only seen two that I know of, but yes, they both impressed me, especially the Dark Knight. It stayed with me for a long time after watching it.
I think I want to watch Inception once more to make sure I understand it. I like the actor who played the character having the idea planted in his head. He was also in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, playing the Scarecrow. Man, I tell you what, the Scarecrow has always frightened me and is my worst Batman or comic villain so far. The Joker comes a close second. I guess my third least favourite/most feared villain would be Apocalypse (sp?) from X Men. He is just too powerful and so vicious.
Speaking of villains, I would say my favourite villain ever would have to be Darth Vader. My second is Magneto. My third would be Catwoman, I suppose. But I do like villains who have been good but turn bad (face-heel turn) or bad guys who turn good (heel-face turn).
I shall have to think hard and make a list of my favourite top ten villains and heroes.
I'll get back to you.
I will have to make sure they are not all cartoon or anime characters, hehe.

No comments: