Saturday, May 30, 2015

Gintama...every now and then, it just makes me cry. Usually I'm laughing. But not this time.

Reading Gintama...
Soraichi keeps making me cry...
Y U KILL HIM OFF FOR?????
It better be a 'just kidding, we didn't really do that, it was just a time-jumping hallucination, the main characters will still save the day, this is just a joke' kinda arc.
But I have the feeling it isn't.... WHAT WILL THEY DO WITHOUT YOUUUUU?????
SPOILER ALERT MAYBE????
SORRY!
But it's likely you don't have a clue who I'm talking about anyway.
In other news, still waiting to hear about my placement for my new job in Japan, wondering if it is all some kind of mix-up and it will not happen after all.
Good thing I still have my other job and didn't resign yet.
:(
Also, no word on signing a contract.
Double :(.
So that's :( :(
So frustrating. Supposed to be leaving in August.
The longer they drag this out, the harder it is for me to pull up my entire LIFE and move to another country. It's kind of a big deal.
Two months left before I'm supposed to do this amazing, challenging and stressful thing and they are messing around.
I'm getting a little worried.
This is actually my dream.
I'm so close that I wonder if it will ever actually happen.
All my years of work toward this goal -
May still come to nothing...
I'm nervous.
Anyway, pray for me.
If you know how to pray.
:)

No comments: