Sunday, May 17, 2015

Moving to another country can be a pain. Or is it always a pain, no exception?

I'm moving to Japan in two months.
I don't really know how to feel about it, just kinda everything at once, like, excited and scared and irritated at all the junk I have to sort out before I go.
I really want to do well at my job.
I will be working as an assistant but I'm not sure if the company I work for will take me seriously.
Oh well, no point in worrying.
I will do my best.
I am just that kind of person who takes things seriously; even when I try to relax, it's no good.
So wish me luck!
Thanks.
I really appreciate it.
No, no, you're right, I am amazingly talented and all that sort of stuff, but you don't have to gush.
Well, okay, I guess if you want to tell me I'm awesome, I won't argue.
I mean, I was going to say it but you beat me to it.
Gosh!
Haha!
Wow, you really think a lot of me.
I won't say you're wrong.

:D
Anyway enough of all that.
I get it, I get it.
Thanks.
I think you're great too.
Not as great as me, though.
Thanks for the good wishes.
I suppose I will continue this waste-of-time blog.
I enjoy it, so yup.
I'd better start a Japan blog too.
In case anyone needs to know what it's like to live and teach in Japan.

I have a secret, though.
I'm actually very shy.
So I have to push myself to be louder and more positive and so on.
It's funny, I like shy people best.
But most other people don't like shyness.
They seem to feel that if you aren't confident, then you are not competent.
That is wrong, but since I can't change people's minds immediately; I will have to do it by trying to make a good impression first up.
After that, once they get to know me a bit, they will be more forgiving.
I hope.

No comments: