Sunday, May 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Maru.

Happy birthday, Otanjoubi omedetou to Maru-chan, one of my most favourite internet cats.

IMHO he is more amusing and cute than some of the American ones.
Even though he is not as well-publicized; AKA nobody shoves him down people's throats on tv (yes, G.C., I went there, because you filmed a bad Christmas special (that I really enjoyed but an internet cat who is really just a meme should not have a movie), even a Christmas special that has Russell Peters in a cameo (he is charming) -end bracket? sorry got carried away with exposition), youtube and facebook as much as the other cats.

Uh, what?
What was I saying? I derailed amazingly there for a minute.

Oh yes, Maru is great.
His great charm lies in the fact that he is just a cat doin' cat stuffs.
And so serious in the face while doin' said cats stuffs.
Even if he falls on his round furry bum while trying to climb something.
So serious. Love it.

See his blog here, and his videos are on youtube (his own channel) and on his blog.
I think he made me laugh more times than any other cat-lebrity.
Is that a word?
NO.
To quote a certain other amazing cat.

No comments: