Saturday, May 16, 2015

Some of my favourite comics

I'm using the word 'comic' but I guess some people prefer the words 'graphic novel' or 'comedian'. I realised the word has two connotations so I will list both.

Comedians:
Ellen DeGeneres
Trevor Noah
Billy T James
Russell Peters

Manga (translated to English):
Oishinbo
Strawberry Marshmallow
Ranma 1/2
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Sketchbook
Ouran High School Host Club
Yotsubato
Magic Knight Rayearth
Azumanga Daioh
What's Michael?
Honey and Clover
Gintama
Slam Dunk
Aah Megami-sama
Natsume Yuujinchou

Comics:
Garfield (preferrably earlier ones)
Foxtrot
Calvin and Hobbes
Fred Basset (sometimes)
Get Fuzzy (check out the Go Comics website, it has some of the comics I like)
9 Chickweed Lane
Gamercat (on Taptastic)
The Scott Pilgrim series

I can't remember but there are others... Anyway, I have a sly sense of humour so these usually make me laugh a bit or at least smile sometimes. Not all of the manga are meant to be comedic though.
A lot of the comics I like seem to be about animals. Never noticed.

No comments: