Sunday, May 05, 2013

So let's see... where should I start?

MY LIFE SUUUCKKSSSSSSSSSS...
I wanted to buy HeartGold but none of the shops have a copy now except one lousy second-hand copy without the pedometer. AND WHO THE HELL WANTS SOMEONE'S USELESS GREASY, USED, SECOND-HAND COPY???????? THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO RETURN IT WITHOUT THE PEDOMETER!!!!!! ALSO, IT'S A FAR AWAY SHOP THAT'S LIKE AN HOUR'S BUS RIDE FROM MY PLACE, WHY SHOULD I GO THAT FAR? AND ALSO, IT CAN'T BE RELEASED UNTIL TOMORROW, BUT I HAVE WORK SO NO WAY!
Bastids. Caps are fun.
And so I'm depressed. 
Also Nintendo Club won't let me login, they even refuse to acknowledge my email address, have I lost the few points I managed to scratch together by buying expensive stuff? I finally had enough points to get a facecloth. After spending over 500 REAL dollars, I might add.
My cellphone won't transfer my pictures off it's camera to my computer, it keeps freezing up, piece of JUNK!
And also, my stupid EB Games account thing treats me like Nintendo. I.e.; badly. It says my password is wrong even though its a new password they just generated for me that stupid thing.
I HATE MY LIFE.
MY LIFE HATES ME.
Also, my friend who I haven't seen in ages, got sick and cancelled our cafe hangout! And today may have thunderstorms!
I HATE MY LIFE, I HATE EVERYTHING.
Except you know, good stuff.
Like how yesterday I roundly beat the Unova leaders PWT and the Kanto PWT too. And the Single Battle PWT for Mistralton. They were all easy but for some reason, it felt like I had achieved something momentous. I mean, I had butterflies in my stomach from nervousness, and usually I don't feel like that because most Pokemon in-game battles are easy. 
Oh also I beat the Single Train at Gear Station, but only up to a 14-win streak so far. I'm scared to fight the Subway Bosses, because in my Black game, I have this thing where I can beat everyone up to the boss, then get beaten by the boss. So I trained up Pokemon especially to beat the bosses' Pokemon, only to be beaten before I could reach either of them. 
WHICH SUCKSSSSS, and leads me back to a hauntingly familiar remark here. 
I HATE THINGS THAT SUCK. LIKE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how are YOU?

:)

I thought about changing my font, but I'm scared I have Hipster-ish tendencies (mostly because I have glasses and like skirts) and may accidentally pick that font that everyone says is Hipster-ish, is it Helvetica? 
I DON'T WANT TO BE A HIPSTER!  
But if I were, I would have been one before people thought it was cool. 
Apparently, Hipster is the new mainstream. 
That always seems to happen with that kind of thing, doesn't it? 
I'm glad being an awkward person with Aspergers is not considered cool enough to copy, or I might have an identity crisis.

No comments: