Thursday, May 09, 2013

Like a ...? You know!



I found this pic somewhere... I don't like how google does image search now, its more confusing.
Anyway obviously I did not make this picture, whoever did is great, and the credit goes to them!
I came up with names for these guys though.... and I spent FAR too much time doing so.
I used puns to do with royalty or the gentry e.g. shah, tzar, lord, prince, etc.
So here goes!
Shah-mander (or maybe Charming-mander, it's cuter).
Sir-tle (or His Squirtle-ness?).
Bulba-tsar.
Duke-achu.

I feel great now.
Really great.
Kinda like a sir.
Which is quite a feat considering I am in fact, not a man.
Putting moustaches on things does make them funnier or cuter.
I will post pictures of things I have amended this dubious honour to, later on at some point.
Excited about a certain Eevolution shown with the others below!

Btw, thanks to whoever put this lovely pic on teh interwebz.
I love it. But are Sylveon's ribbons really made of flesh... ?
because I don't think that's going to help me sleep well tonight.
Also, doesn't Sylveon's name come from the word for tree? Might be wrong there.
And admit it, you bred lots of Eevee so you could have all of them as a special Eevee team, am I right?
It's kinda my dream that I could get an amazing Eevee team to crush everyone. 
Sadly, I suck at EV training and egg breeding so my dreams came to nothing. 
I was too busy naming them all to fit their look. 
Timothy was my Glaceon. My Umbreon was Marek. 
My Eevee was Peter. My Espeon was Lydia I think... forgot the rest.
For me, the minute I knew I would get an Eevee once I clocked the game, it was more of an incentive to beat the 1337 Four more than anything else.
Btw yeah I pwn3d em. 
Just having fun with leetspeak there. 
But yeah, I'm a n00b. 
I like being a n00b tho...
Btw anyone wonder where Haxorus' name came from? Cause it's leetspeak right?
Seems that may not have been intentional.

Bulbapedia says:
  • Haxorus has the highest Attack base stat of all non-legendary Dragon-type Pokémon.

Origin

Its tusks are similar in appearance to Scutosaurid's or possibly Ceratopsid's cheekbone tusks and are also similar to battle axeblades. Ken Sugimori confirmed that it was based on a plant-eating dinosaur.

Name origin

Haxorus is a combination of hack (to chop or cut down), axe, and σαῦρος saurus (Greek for lizard).
Ononokus (Japanese name) may be a combination of 斧 ono (axe), 戦く ononoku (to tremble), and アックス akkusu (axe).

So no relation to being a hacker (leetspeak: haxor), at least online.

Anywayz gtg :) cu

No comments: