Sunday, May 12, 2013

Last three contenders for the votes. Happy Mother's Day, btw.




Winner is crowned 'The one who looks most like they feel like a sir'.

In other news, it was Mother's Day and International Nurse's Day.
I took my mum out for lunch at La Porchetta, I give that place a 6 out of 10.
Nice enough but I wanted to go to Lone Star.
It wasn't open... should've checked the times...
Ah well.
Another day.
I missed No Pants Day (May 1st, I think).
Also missed Dishwashing Liquid Appreciation Day...
I think... ?

Final voting here.
I'm tempted to just crown this kitten above.
He really makes it look good.
If you don't have strong features, a moustache just dwarfs your face, doesn't it?
...
Well, anyway, I won't vote just yet. I want to see if anyone votes.
Then I might vote against them for fun.
Or not!
:)
Happy Mother's Day, y'all.
I like typing the word 'y'all'.
Ellen DeG likes sayin' it.
Right, y'all?

1 comment:

Tensai said...

Aww, I am so nice to take my mum out to lunch. Also, yeah, the kitten wins. Let him win, he has nothing much else to live for. He has that 'flatandstucktoawall' syndrome. It's common for cute pictures to get that syndrome. Nine out of ten pictures on your wall are sick of looking at you and want you to jazz up their dull lives a bit by putting moustaches on them, did you know that? Pass this on if you really care.