Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ten Things for Gen VI, thank you to S. Dickens for this article.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/21906-10-things-nintendo-should-include-in-generation-vi-games-pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y/

Have a look at this article on Neoseeker about Pokemon games.
I agree with Shayne about these ten things, except for the first one.
I don't mind if Nintendo goes back to doing things like they used to now and then as long as they do occasionally shake things up and make changes.
That's because I like nostalgia.
Nintendo is good at nostalgia.
Oh I also disagree with number eight. I don't want to have to have downloadable content for games because not everyone has internet in every country. It's not fair on some people who will miss out on stuff just because they have no internet connection available.
Otherwise yes I agree, I want more of a serious plot and more rewards for those of us who actually try to complete everything and yes I would like to customise my character a little at least.
Shayne may like all the character designs but I do not.
Esp the female characters.
I have mentioned this all before, so will not go over it again as that may be boring.
Well, I think Shayne sums it all up very well. I don't need to copy him, so that's why I posted the link to his article above. Have a look, see what you think.

No comments: