Saturday, April 27, 2013

THIS IS SCARY. SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING AT WHAT I SAY...

Well, I'm sure it's just people who go there when they are searching for keywords... But still! It's scary! 
People actually click on a link which leads to my blog... and it seems that it has happened... brace yourself... MORE THAN ONCE. 

Pageviews today
1
Pageviews yesterday
36
Pageviews last month
311



I don't know if that makes me happy or not... but since I hardly get any comments, it must be ok. 
No news is good news! 
Maybe I should actually try and post something that people want to read. 
Or post links to my fave game walkthroughs... I suppose there's no point, I just google search when I want a good walkthrough. IGN.com is the best place usually.
For Pokemon help, serebii.net and also marriland are the best two places for tips and info. As for anime, I like crunchyroll (yay Gintama and SKETdance!) and also animecrazy.net (watch shirokuma cafe it's great), and for manga... there's two websites, anymanga.com and mangafox.me which are both good.

As for Dramas, J-Drama and K-Drama (maybe, not sure abt second one), I tried this place, dramafans.org. I kinda like Hotaru no Hikari at the moment. Straight drama is boring, I like some comedy too.

I don't have links for mp3 or rom d/l's sorry. I don't really feel good about that. 
I used to not care but now I feel guilty and so on, so no links for those. 
You can google them yourself anyway. 
I will say this: I have played a LOT of roms in my time, a few years ago when I was broke and had no consoles. But then I got a job and now I buy my games. I think though, if I hadn't been able to play the roms to see if I liked the games and how easy or hard they were, I probably wouldn't have bought some of my games. 
So roms do have a purpose. Just delete them once you've tried the game, and buy the real one, ok? 
It's way more satisfying to know that you own the game and you bought it yourself. I promise that is true for me. 
I don't think I would d/l any roms again unless I wanted to test a game before I actually bought it. Or if the game was not available in my country. But then... well, there are websites where you can buy foreign games so I suppose there's no more excuses, right? 
I loved the Nyan nyan nyanko no nyan party game... it was my fave for years! I never did clock it though. I still love the Nyan nyan nyanko... I bought the Nyanko Burger figurine. One day I want the Nyanko Crepe nuigurumi. You can take it apart and put it together however you want... I want it so much.
Ok Ok I have to go study. 
Stop talking to me.

No comments: