Friday, November 28, 2014

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge available in Nintendo E-shop at last

One of my all-time favourite games EVER bar none (not just Nintendo but ANY game company's spawn) has just come out in the Nintendo E-shop.
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge.
Basically it's a better version of Tetris.
Awesome music, lotsa fun, easy but also challenging.
Loved it when I played a rom on my computer years ago (no job, no money for the real thing).
Now I have the legit version. So happy.

All I need now is EVERY Sailor Moon SNES game ever to come out again (including the Nakayoshi one), and then Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3 and my happiness will be complete.

Not to boast but (yes I will then) I clocked all the Sailor Moon balloon games.
I found the Sailor Stars version and a dude reviewing it said it was impossible to clock.
So when I clocked it, I was like, 'Yeeeaaaahhhhh!'
SMUGNESS.

Anyway, try Pokemon Puzzle Challenge.
It's actually fabulous.

No comments: