Saturday, August 23, 2014

X and Y distributions

I don't know about America, but here in NZ they haven't done much with X or Y. We haven't received Diancie yet, for example, and the game has been out for a LONG time.
I got the Torchic, and the Electabuzz and Magmar. But that is it.
I saw apparently there's a Heracross or Pinsir available in the US at GameStop?
Did they get Diancie yet?
I wonder.
I bet Japan had heaps of cool Pokemon and stuff.

Anyway, there's a Vivillon available at the end of August, via the internet so everyone stay alert to get it.
The Global Link tells you about it when you login and check news, I think.
Or Pokemon.com.
Aww I missed the Fancy Vivillon one. Too bad.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-vivillon-of-a-different-pattern/
I kinda went off Pokemon there for a while.
It's not like I missed much though.
Anyway this other August Vivillon is different to the fancy one in the above link.
It's a SPECIAL Vivillon. Of course I want it even though Vivillon isn't that tough.
I've tried to collect all the wing patterns but people are ridiculous, wanting a Suicune for a particular wing pattern, which I will NOT trade them.
I am so over the Arceus traders. Level 9 or under? WHY? And also, HOW?
I don't do hacks.

Btw my main place to go for Pokedex stuff, or anything really Pokemon-related including distributions is always serebii.net.
They are great, they even managed to summarize most of the anime and manga.
Of course it's ongoing.
And I check the Global Link, and Pokemon.com
For walkthroughs, IGN.com, and Marriland.com

No comments: