Saturday, August 16, 2014

Little big planet for the vita

So disappointed. Such promise. Controls a BIG letdown. If I could just make my character jump a tiny bit higher and faster (yes the jumping is soooo sloooww), then I wouldn't hate this game so much. Argh if it was just tweaked a smidgem, I would keep trying but it's so rage-inducingly hard with those useless controls, I gave up. I don't want to give up but it's not worth the stress to play what is meant to be a fun game. I don't mind that the character is...a stuffed sack. I love the levels and everything! It's fantastic in every way, it's one reason I bought my vita. But even though I know what to do to finish levels, my controller won't DO what I want it to do! I jump but then can't MOVE, so my character twirls in the air and then gets squashed for the 'nth time. While I am moving the left stick and screaming, "@%*+ing MOVE!" It's just too much stress. At least in Tearaway, my character actually moves when I use the left stick, so if I die, it's purely my fault. That I can handle because I can keep trying. But, sad to say, it seems in LBP that it's a problem I can't overcome. The game is ruined for me. Argh I feel so upset. :( I need to play something else to calm down.

3 comments:

Tensai said...

http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CB4QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgoatpen.org%2Freviews%2Flittlebigplanetreview.html&ei=VSTvU5zsE5Xh8AX44YL4BA&usg=AFQjCNF63NZj0-6K5gehMmTMMerDEJd66g&sig2=DmoBx-xjNxJsqT8f1nF8wg

Tensai said...

Thats meant to be a link to someones review of the game that I totally agree with (above).

Tensai said...

http://goatpen.org/reviews/littlebigplanetreview.html
There we go. And not the only one to say so, either.