Thursday, August 21, 2014

Porting, and spoiler for child of light

Is that what it's called? Well, you know. That thing where they take a game developed for a particular platform e.g PS2 or 3, and redevelop it roughly for another e.g PS vita. Apparently they did that with Little Big Planet. Argh argh argh... That's why it's so hard sometimes! I feel better knowing that, I really do. Doesn't help when I can't get the damn character to flippin' JUMP! JUMP, DAMNIT JUMP, I SAID! ARGHHHHH!!!!!! I quit. Again. Until later. Didn't have this problem with Child Of Light. Just saying.

Btw spoiler alert: in COL, after you beat ur second sister, you jump straight into the last boss battle with no time to prepare, so prepare before you fight the second sister, ok? It's my main grumble about the game. Not that it should actually make a real difference, I still kicked her arse easily, but that's because I like to level grind.

No comments: