Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Israel, war, etc

America (and Britain) can't boycott Israel without looking ridiculous because they spent part of last century and almost all of this one up 'til now supporting them on the sly (although everyone knew about it, it's like the biggest unkept secret ever). 
Capitol Hill and Hollywood, both basically run by Jewish Americans. 
Everyone knows that, and the only reason I know that is because I am always the last to know anything and so if I know, it must have been established long ago. 
Look what happened to Mel Gibson. That's proof in itself. 
Btw I am totally willing to accept I might be wrong about this, but I expect I'm not because in the end, it's all about money. When it comes to money and power; I choose the most cynical answer and what do you know, I'm never wrong!

Regardless of who is killing whom, there is no reason in this world that could ever be good enough for killing someone in order to take whatever you want.

The responsible ones who make the orders should be made to fight each other to the death in the arena, and leave all other people out of it. Why should my child fight in a war, be injured, traumatized, tortured, killed because some person who is greedy or hateful wants to hurt other people and take something away from them?

I never was good at rationalizing.

All I know is, people just want to get on with their lives. They want to work, relax, raise families, build a place to live. I never heard of any normal, ordinary person wanting to start a war. I just wish there was a way for all of us to tell these people to stop.

No comments: