Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Top Beautiful and Cool Pokemon lists.

In these lists I don't usually count starters because often their third form is really beautiful and/or tough. It would take up too much space. Also, I am judging by appearance mostly, not really by stats etc.

Most beautiful Pokemon so far:
1) Ninetails. Top o' my list.
2) Milotic, of course. Famous for its beauty.
3) The legendary birds, all of them. Especially Moltres and Articuno are the prettiest. Lugia is a bit weird-looking but fairly beautiful I suppose.
4) Zoroark is quite darkly beautiful. Flowing fur and so on.
5) Dewgong is quite beautiful and graceful, white and sleek.
6) So is Dragonair, shapely and sinuous.
7) Rapidash and Arcanine are quite beautiful. Can't choose between them...
8) Persian is quite beautiful, even though a lot of the others may make it seem plain.
9) Altaria! So pretty.
10) Absol. Beauty and grace.

Honourable mentions: Beautifly, Bellossom. Linoone, Mightyena. I could go on. Oh, Lapras is quite beautiful in a weird way. Ok ok I'm done for now. Hope I didn't forget anyone...

Coolest/Toughest Pokemon ever so far:
1) Rayquaza. Apparently has best stats ever.
2) Dialga. Palkia is sort of like under it in terms of looking original. Dialga looks less clumsy.
3) Groudon. Cross between a transformer and godzilla. So cool.
4) Kyogre. Looks slightly more graceful than Groudon, but I think Groudon looks a tad tougher.
5) Legendary cats... I love Suiciune the most but I guess Entei looks the toughest out of the three, then Raikou. Suicune looks a bit too sleek.
6) Zoroark, beauty and coolness. Foxy!
7) A non-legend/non-event Pokemon (sort of), Lucario. Cool and cute.
8) I love, love love the black dragon and white dragon! But I slightly prefer Reshiram to Zekrom.
9) Giratina. Hard to catch! But kinda cool looking. Nice exoskeleton, dude.
10) I like Heatran. It's almost cute. I like the hissy noise it makes. Hehe! But it was a bit hard to catch.
Honourable mentions: Mew and MewTwo. They seemed cool at first, but they have sadly been eclipsed by scarier looking 'mon as the time has gone by. Also, Kyurem is cool but its wings fail to impress. There are a lot of non-legends which look tough as well, like most of the Rock and Fighting types (and Flygon, and Zangoose, and I could go on) but I chose the ones I think look the strongest or coolest of all. Btw LOVE Wailord! That thing is freakin' HUGE! Like a dinosaur crossed with a spaceship! Love it and don't know why. Oh yeah, Gyrados kicks ass. Awesome, especially the red one. SO cool.
Deoxys looks like a weird monkey robot and Latios and Latias make me feel vaguely perplexed and irritated. Weird aeroplane cousins of Togekiss... And the three legends Mesprit, Uxie and whatever-the-other-one-is-called are more cute than cool. All of the Regis are too clunky lookin'.
Ok I'm done criticising. I'm going for a walk. The sun is out for once.

1 comment:

Tensai said...

If I neglected to mention certain legends, it's because they don't deserve mentioning. Yes, I said it. They just don't. They either look like joke pokemon or are clear rip-offs of previous pokemon.