Thursday, June 16, 2011

Apple products are portrayed as ridiculously popular, but users really just come off as a lazy, stupid clique.

At home, sick, having the tv on to try and replace real human company. Al Jazeera does not really do that, but it's better than infomercials and soaps. I think Imade my flatmate sick too, so now guilt is added to the mix. Bad weather, can't go out, but I crave fruit, which I don't have, tired, congested...
Meh.
Stupid Icrap. This app does blah, making blah easier for you, up to the minute. Or something! Here's another shortcut, people! Shortcuts to shortcuts which make people less and less skilled these days, and not many people remember how to do things from scratch. Quality is lost. We rely too much on computers and tools to do so much more for us. It worries me, and yet I cannot think of a reason WHY I am so worried. I love all the convenience. But where is my extra time which all this stuff is supposed to bring? And why am I still stressed? Or more stressed...
I want an iphone... but WHY???? I don't NEED IT! Ah, well. Consumerism is eating our souls.
I'm only on the computer because I have read all of my books. Even the library books I got out two days ago when I was less sick.
Stupid being sick.
I think I will have cereal for lunch, just for the heck of it.
I wonder if I will get fatter while I'm sick because I want to eat chips and carbs a lot.
Also... I want to go outside even though I can't, but I only want to go outside because I can't.
On the up side, reading Happy Cafe manga is great, I love it.
Down side, internet is so slow that I can't load any videos so can't watch GinTama or TWGOK, and can't watch YouTube stuff either. Even the Pokemon Global Link can't seem to load. I will keep trying.
One thing: I love Happy Cafe (by Matsuzuki Kou), recommend it to all but I find it hard to tell all the guys apart. Their features and hair are too similar. This artist should try a little harder. If the artist didn't cut a certain narcoleptic character's hair in vol 5, then I would find it easier to spot him. Although she makes their personalities so different that it's easier to tell them apart sometimes. Ichiro, I love you best I think. Actually they are all wonderful. But Ichiro is funny and yes, he should have shaved his head! Yeah, yeah, his mother made a fuss, so he didn't. Bleah.
Well, I do wonder at the ease of work portrayed in these shoujo manga-universe cafes. Unrealistic. I have worked in a cafe and it was hell. Maybe if you don't work for a psycho, then it's ok. My boss was crazy, screaming at me one second, patting my head and giving me a lolly the next. I was genuinely confused. He even said 'I shouldn't have hired you!'. So I asked him if I should come back the next day and he said, 'Of course!'. Crazy...
Ah, the memories. But I can never work for him again, he sold his cafe. A shame, 'cause I almost want to work for him again. Now that I know how he is, I should have been able to manage it.
Ah well!
Wow, I say that a lot.
At least I am able to vent and then relax a little. Some people bottle things up too much.
I bottle it a bit, then I explode! It would be nice if I were more temperate in my moods, or do I mean moderate? But I am not made that way. I have to accept that, and then try to improve.
I love how humans can always improve if they want to enough. People say, 'You can't change. You are who you are.' Maybe that is fundamentally true in terms of personality type, but I think you can become a better or a worse person (differently according to your personality), but you can change, of course you can. Some people change and don't notice.
Oh wow enough. Enough! Time to go snuggle in bed and have a warm drink.
No milk... T.T so sad.
>_<
Good night.
Even though it is 10:37 am NZ time.
Must nap. Must get better.
I really wanted to go to work tomorrow, but I am scared I won't be better, or worse, that I will spread my cold to my co-workers.
Sad!
:P

No comments: