Thursday, June 02, 2011

Anpan nagurareya.

I did really want to try a chocolate cream pie, and a banana cream pie, and a cherry pie and a strawberry pie and so on. I know I like apple pie already, and lemon meringue is ok if done properly.
America is apparently good at pies. And (finally after years of agony) America is also good at improving on their dub skills (subs are still better). I also tried a twinkie once, and it was wonderful....
If I went to America, I would like to try all the food I have heard of. And I'd be sure to eat lots of prunes too, because America is famous for fattening junk food which would surely wreak havoc with my precious bowels.
But I must say... compared to chocolate here, their chocolate is not very good.
And Fortnum and Mason's chocolates are very good, even the centres are not grainy like cheaper chocolates are. I guess that after those chocolates (which were 40 pounds a box oh yeah thank you mum, that is like 80 dollars here wow) I can't bring myself to really like other chocolate.
Which is good because I am getting closer to a root canal...
Oh God please protect that tooth, I promise I will be good until it is time to go to the dentist argh one whole month to go how can I possibly protect my little tooth all of that time?
Why did my dentist warn me and then go on HOLIDAY for a month... at least I have time to save up for the filling, oh my so expensive, I can't believe it will be 240 dollars argh argh argh.

If I have to have a root canal, I cannot afford it. I am currently unemployed you see. I have been unemployed so long... I would even consider working for the Shinsengumi. More money than working for Gin's yorozuya, that's for sure.

So I love very much how Soraichi keeps referring to anpan with Yamazaki, it is getting funnier every time. I actually laughed this time, and I had my mouth full of tea so it was difficult to laugh and not splurt tea on my keyboard. But if you try, and clamp your lips shut, you can laugh in a muffled way, so that is what I did.
Right, I think I will go and try to buy a hat. Or is it 'an' hat? An hotel. An hat? No, 'a' hat will do. I was trying to think of some kind of 'an hat', 'anpan' pun that I could do, but my skill is below par when it comes to mixed language puns or even any type of pun. At least that sentence is almost a pun in itself.
Speaking of puns, I remember when I bought Pokemon Black (it could have been any game but this time it was Pkmn Blk, and I went to a cafe, bought a snack and drink and sat down to start the game on my DSlite... I was very happy. It was a combined celebration and 'finding a quiet place in the damn mall where nobody could be noisy and disturb me whilst I try to play my precious game, damnit!' type of thing.
Man, I loved volume 9 of Ranma. So amusing. And also I read The Murder of Roger Akroyd by Agatha Christie again, and I remembered why I got annoyed at it the first time. But I am glad I read it again, anyway. It is one of the few in my collection that I have lost... I will have to re-buy it. How annoying.
:)
Right, must dash.
Always wanted to say that.
I don't know how often in life I have ever really dashed.
I really must put that on my 'to-do-one-day' list.
^-^

No comments: