Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lemon Strawberry Chiffon Cake XD

I am in love with this cake.
Most cakes I do not like, because my cake expectations never fit the actual flavour or texture.
But this, I would try! If someone else made it for me...
I am so lazy...
^_^

Btw who cares if China wins gold at ping-pong/table-tennis (I'm watching Crossover... it is their topic)?
Good for them, let them go crazy at it, and everyone else stop whining about it, and stop saying it is not fair. Don't complain, if you want to compete with them properly, then take it seriously.
The problem is, most other countries don't take it as seriously as a sport and so in the Olympics (was it?), China always wins because there are no other serious rivals, is that right?
My main problem with China (and other Asian countries) is that they work too hard. I know they want to do well, but in the end, you die and it was all for nothing.
The best thing to do is work hard but don't work yourself TOO hard. There will always be someone worse and someone better. Do your best, and you will have nothing else to say. I think if people would relax a little then we could all be happier. But jealousy and greed make people work harder and harder.
So tiring. I don't understand why parents keep pushing their children more and more. If a child is doing well, why push so much that they feel they are never doing good enough? The point of doing well is so that you can feel satisfied. But when parents teach children that they need to keep trying harder, the children will live their lives feeling stressed, unhappy and unfulfilled. Parents who think they are doing their best to help their children, are really going too far and hurting their children. Then, the children will hate their parents and not want to be around them when they are older. The parents will push their children away, and then the children will put their parents in an old folks' home and leave them there.
Parents who push too hard forget about the importance of relationships.
Argh, enough about that.
They are talking about it all on Crossover. The problem is, there are so many people who strive for the same thing (overpopulation) and so most will do their best all of their life but not get a place, because they are one of too many.
ALso one other thing, some criteria are ridiculous, like the academy of fine arts in China which won't let students in unless they are good at English... pointless! English is not as important in a fine arts academy. Sure, it is useful but if they don't want to leave China, then it is not so great. It is unfair to add in pointless extra criteria like that. It seems greedy of the people in charge, they want students with more and more abilities/skills, but some of them are not actually relevant. So greedy. And all the talented students who don't fit are passed over, and their effort is wasted.
I hate this waste of people! People are a non-renewable resource! Elitism is unfair and wasteful! I hate waste.
Oh well.
I myself am considered quite intelligent, above average according to the I.Q tests, but even so, I am wasting myself because I do not know what to do. It is my main source of pain at the moment that I am not able to make a choice as to where to use my intelligence. Business, Accounting, even Animation, all of these markets which might be lucrative, are all flooded with people already. I want to find a way to be useful and fill a need. So that is why I have not done much yet.
I hope I can find a place where I can belong and where I can fill a need. I don't want to waste my talents.

No comments: