Monday, April 27, 2015

More Pokemon observations

Well, I realised that three Pokemon I like have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is?
Let me list them first, Sandshrew, Aron and Joltik.

Ok, so you probably already guessed it but; the thing about each of them that I think makes their design particularly attractive, is their blue eyes.
I only realised that after playing for years.... Ah well, that's Pokemon. Always more to like.
Ah, I just realised I never reviewed X and Y properly. Will do that soon.

Just another note, I have a lot of Pokemon in my pcs in all my games from over the years that I have never used.
So I have finally started to transfer 'em around, either to the PBank or my Alpha game.
I wanted to play AS differently to how I played OR so I am using a lot of diff gen starters on my team, and my Flying type is Skarmory.
I wanted to use Tropius but I always liked Skarmory's design and yet I prefer Aron for my Steel type so after a bit, Skarmory will inevitably end up in my box again, game after game.
So! I am going to try hard to use it this time. Unless I can unearth that Mew my mate traded me.
In that case, hell yeah, Mew!
Wheeeee....flyin' around the world with Mew
Incidentally, or, while we are on the topic of Mew, it is a pain in the Ash (haha, c wat I did there) in Pokepark 1.
I mean, I got it in the end but MAN!!!
There was one point in the game where it was just being a right little mongrel.
Annnyyywwwaaayyyyy....
I better finish my X and Y review and post it.

No comments: