Sunday, November 07, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and the sequel: Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There.
I like them a lot. I have two versions, one which is both in one volume, a cheap book but nice, with the illustrations by John Tenniel. The other is a single volume of the first book with illustrations by Tove Jansson. I like her work very much and have read many of her books. I have read at least 6 of her books, including one which is more for adults.
I want to collect her stuff one day.
I think I will use her as my inspiration when I got to art school next year.
Anyway, I dislike how people don't read the books and only watch the movies, the older Disney animated one and then the newer Disney/Tim Burton one. People need to read the books! They are delightful! That is all I have to say about that, for now.
:) Have a good day.

No comments: