Sunday, March 15, 2015

Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim

I was the best ever in Morrowind. I ruled. The only person I didn't kill yet was Vivec. And then I lost my save file. Anyway, I played Oblivion. I hated it. The stupidest parts about Oblivion were how boring it was, and how it was actually hard to avoid triggering events that forced you through the game. You had to be careful in order to take your time. That made it feel rushed. Anyway; Skyrim. I suck but I'm enjoying it except for one thing it lacks. WHERE is my journal? I can't remember all the quests I have started... I don't remember if Oblivion had any quest track help... That's something that helped a LOT in Morrowind.
I have noticed in Skyrim the music is familiar... It turns out they remixed music from Morrowind yeeeaaahhhhh! To be frank, the music suits the Nords better than the Dunmer anyway. Right. It had to be said. Now I have said it. I still find the Khajit to be adorable... But I admire the Orc's strength. Oh and one last thing, if I am Dragonborn, why do I have to kill the dragons? I should be able to unite them and take over the planet with my dragon army. "The Dragonborn's Dragoons." That's what we should be called. Ah, to dominate the world... My dream.

No comments: