Sunday, January 04, 2015

Are you playing Pokemon wrong? Also some of my go-to places for help with the complicated parts of the game

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/are-you-playing-pokemon-wrong-heres-how-the-pros-p/1100-6421879/?utm_campaign=gamespace_f&utm_content=footer&utm_medium=partner&utm_source=gamefaqs

Hmmmmm.... good article, clearly written, not overly confusing.

If you want more detail, try Marriland.com's EV training explanation page. It's for BnW but most of what's in BnW applies equally to ORAS anyway, I think.They are good at explaining well, and not afraid to use other people's info, like me!
I say, if someone else does it better, don't copy them, use them! But ALWAYS give them credit.

Also my other main go-to is Serebii.net. They are GREAT for lists and other info. I like the way the site is set out, even though it can be crowded and the text is a bit small. They have a lot of info on anime and manga, as well as older games in the series. No walkthroughs I think though...

https://www.youtube.com/user/TamashiiHiroka
This young lady has a lot of useful info on youtube. I found she's quite good at helping through tricky things with her walkthrough videos, as is the marriland channel on youtube also.

No comments: