Monday, December 01, 2014

Fave out of all Pokemon Champions

Well, I will do my top two. There's not many Champions.
It's easier to pick a fave couple champs than to pick a fave Gym Leader or fave of the Elite Four.

Btw just saying, N is my fave antagonist (although it's hard to really categorise him as a proper antagonist) and he apparently refused to be awarded Champion status so he is kinda a Champion.
At least he's at that level. TBH, my fave NPC ever is N. Not for fangirl reasons. Simply because he is pretty well set-up to be admirable in many ways, in game. Wonderful dialogue (which is my main reason for liking him), interesting and tragic back story, mysterious and kind of aloof but still warm at the same time. Great character. Intriguing.
Ok ok, enough slush about N. There's plenty about him all over the net, deviant art, fanfics, the works. I do NOT ship him with anyone, btw. He has a lot of issues to work out before he can be in a relationship. Let him sort stuff out. Geez Louise.

Right.

ANYWAY!
Well I LOVED getting to battle Red in HG and SS. Amazing. I actually felt nervous.
It depends if you count him as a true champ because he is essentially, us. From the original games.
So.... discounting the legend that is Red;
1) Cynthia
2) Alder

Both were somehow more wise and battle hardened and seemed like true Champions, worthy to fight. The other champs never quite felt... like they were wise. Or whatever. Esp Diantha. Terrible outfits. Corny dialogue. At least Iris was cute and energetic. Despite not seeming like a legit champ, Iris had that special something that Diantha, frankly lacked. I nearly put Steven Stone on my list then I realised he annoys me. He is too know-it-all. SMUGGGGG.

I guess third on my list is Blue.
3) Blue, that annoying jerk. Smell YOU later, BLUE!!!! Yes, I admit I named him Dork. Good times.

Haha Prof Oak : 'What's my grandson's name? Ah yes, Dork!' That actually never gets old.
Also, I hate Wallace, and Burgh (I know Burgh isn't a Champion but Wallace reminds me of him, so yup). I would like everyone to know that. If there was a list of NPCs I want to punch in the face repeatedly, Wallace comes after Burgh. I think. Maybe if I just pick Burgh up and use him like a club, to injure Wallace? I do not know exactly why I hate these two so much.
Moving on...
Ok next on my ranty list of faves, Elite Four!

No comments: