Monday, December 01, 2014

Fave of Elite Four's...?

Fave of all the Elite Four's? You know. What I mean.
Out of all the different Elite Four in all worlds, I will choose my top four.
Since it's Elite Four.
Btw my faves are usually based on my preferences for character design or dialogue. Mostly appearance. All the Elite Four are tough to battle.
Welllll.... most of them! Maybe not Aaron from DPP... Bug type? Really?

1) Caitlin
2) Siebold
3) Phoebe
4) Koga

My most hated designs?
Flint (red-head with afro... 'nough said) and Grimsley. Ok, Grimsley a bit more. Damn scarf... supercilious, whey-faced monkey.
And also Marshal. Eyebrows.... Yuck. And Malva. She's a jerk. I liked her design but the fact that she (spoiler alert) was with the enemy, and that she is so bossy. Too bad, she could've been so cool.
Ok, so they are my least fave four then.

Honorable mention to Lorelei. Cute design. I liked her. Also how she had red hair but was an Ice trainer. Usually Ice or Water related people in games or anime etc have blue hair. It's annoying.

No comments: