Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fairy Tail! Love love love.

So far I prefer Fairy Tail over One Piece. I have read most of One Piece and it's cool but watched only one episode of Fairy Tail and I love it already. I think One Piece is too wacky for me. Strange! Too strange. Gonna stick to both though. Lucy is annoying, so is Nami but whatever. They need to be like that, for the story to progress because Natsu and Luffy are both morons. I don't mind that naive, hungry, strong type but it is getting a little dull... Goku, Naruto, Luffy, Natsu, Ash/Satoshi, Kurow (from +Anima) and certain others. But then the Ichigo (Bleach, Ichigo is actually used as a name for more than one male or female character in various manga) type who is more like Squall and Cloud, a brooding type is also boring and kind of a downer. They are usually hotter, but they are kind of depressed! In the end, happy-go-lucky types are less of a drag.
I wish there were more than just 'cool' girls like Robin (who usually seem to have blue or purple or red hair (or black) and a cool attitude) and feisty 'normal' girls like Nami or Onihime (SKET dance) or Lucy (or ... most females who are supporting types, even Bulma) for a female. But really, to keep the story moving and on track, somebody has to be the 'normal' one, who reacts to everyone else and says normal things that an ordinary person would say. I usually like the secondary, sarcastic male or female characters because their humour is more subtle and they accept a lot more about their surroundings. Or maybe they are just smart enough to keep quiet if they are surprised. Anyway... I will look forward to how character types will change over the next few years. I hope things improve, and don't have everyone complaining and saying, 'It was better in 1990 or 2000'...etc. Gonna go watch more Fairy Tail. Btw love Chopper and Happy! ^_^

1 comment:

Tensai said...

You know what though? I MISS KON! Come back... Kon... in your nuigurumi body though. Not your human body. <3