Friday, November 11, 2011

Best Wishesssss! X3

Oh my gosh, watching Pokemon Best Wishes and the American version too (online) is great.
My country is so slow to show the newest stuff so its great to have access to it.
One question: Why did they give Cress and Chili whites in their eyes but not to Cilan...?
It looks weird.

Also one more question: Why does Team Rocket seem to have become dull now that they are so super serious? A little more relaxation for them would be nice. But hopefully as the show progresses they will develop character a little more. I'm glad they've toughened up, though. I hated that they were like the show's butt monkeys.

I actually find as I watch the show that I'm wanting to play the game all over again, and wanting to use the Pokemon that I see on the show more often. Haha! Maybe I will buy White and start a new game. I don't want to lose my current game... Too fond of the Pokemon and I have worked so hard! Sorry if I keep saying the same types of things repetitively but it keeps hitting me over and over!

I still don't like how Iris and Cilan are going with Ash as they are both meant to be gym leaders, and it bugs me. But then Brock and Misty were gym leaders in the game and they went with him so it's definitely in keeping with anime tradition. And let's face it... Cilan is weak, and Iris has Drayton to cover for her anyway. I didn't get to fight Iris in Black, I had to face ol' steel-jaw dragon-face Drayton instead. Or is it Drayden? Dunno...

I'm almost ok with the terrible sudden weakness of Pikachu... BUT NOT QUITE! It's like the Unova region has the opposite of Earth's effect on Superman. Instead of becoming super, Pikachu has become weak. It BOTHERS me! But like I said... I need to get over it.
Besides, Pikachu will become stronger as the series progresses.
I HOPE!
:) Well, I saw the new Officer Jenny in Unova... ARGH!!!!
TERRIBLE DESIGN! Dislike very much. NOT COOL!
Either change both her and Nurse Joy completely or don't change them at all!
Messy, terrible, why does she have such short hair???? AWFUL!
At least change her name then if you are going to change her voice actress, outfit, appearance and personality! She isn't Officer Jenny anymore! So don't call her that!!!!

Btw, Cilan, you're annoying, and so is Iris, especially her attitude and her voice.
And she is a useless, soft trainer on her Pokemon, so she needs to shut up and stop criticising how Ash trains his Pokemon.
Grr!
Still trying to to get used to it all. Yet I love it and can't stop watching.
:D
Yay!

No comments: