Saturday, March 05, 2011

Earthquake victims

My cellphone provider gave us a chance to donate money to Christchurch for help for the earthquake victims. So I did.
And then today there was a bake-sale to raise money to send down to the quake victims also, so my friend and I went and bought some stuff. Then I ate a lot and felt sick, but it was worth it to know that the people down there are getting money. Please hang in there, everyone. I wanted to go and help them somehow, but I have nowhere to stay and would only be another mouth to feed etc, so in the end, I had to stay here. I will pray for them. Please God, help everyone, it's very hard for them. There is not much normality atm. Please be with those who have lost the people they love. Please heal the injured, in body or heart. Please help us to find everyone. Please look after the tourists. Help them not to think only of this terrible time, but to know that New Zealand is still a nice place. God, please heal the land.

1 comment:

Tensai said...

Also, earthquakes and natural disasters are not a punishment from God. Even the Bible does not state any incidents like what we experience today and say that God was responsible. God is not like that. There was the great flood, and the fire and brimstone and the earth swallowed some people, but each of these incidents had it's own particular circumstance. Nothing like that has happened to us.