Friday, November 03, 2017

I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS TO BE POSSIBLE!

THEY RELEASED SENTRET AND FURRET PLUSHIES IN THE POKEMON CENTER STORES IN JAPAN!

The Furret one has wire in it's tail so you can bend it like it stands up in the games!

I HAVEN'T SEEN ANOTHER PLUSH THAT DOES THAT IT'S LIKE THEY GAVE FURRET SPECIAL TREATMENT! And it's a big one!!!!

Who loves Furret as much as I do so that they specifically made plushies of these two oft-overlooked Pokemon?

WHO ARE YOU, FURRET FAN from The Pokemon Company or whoever is in charge of the Pokemon Centers????

I need to thank you for this!
Thank you so much!

Now I have a Clefairy, a Furret, an Eevee and of course Pikachu in a duffle coat.


Here they are, with Marill and Wooper and those four Alolan birds that change type according to nectar colours. I forgot their name.

Anyway Furret is so soft. It's so cute. I love it.
I love it so much. It's so huggable.

I really want to get a Nebby and also I hope they make a squeezable, soft, stretchy Pyukumuku like those squishy, rubbery stressballs, and when you squeeze it, it's guts pop out. That would be cool. But I dunno if they will while I'm still in Japan. I hope they consider it one day.

No comments: