Monday, June 29, 2015

Secret fave character in Ouran High manga

My secret fave character is Hanninozuka Yasuchika.
Chika is so great every time he is in a story.
Actually I like his bodyguard too. Mori's little bro. Forgot his name... Satoshi, that's right.
But yeah Mori, Hani and their brothers and all their family, love 'em.
Never liked the twins much but their dad seems cool. Their mum annoys me.

Chika is soooo adorable. He makes Hani less annoying too, somehow.
Although when Hani gets serious, it's more interesting.
He and Mori are actually really clued in to everything and it's good to see the twins go to them for help.
So yeah me raving about Ouran again.
Look it up if you haven't read it.
It's pretty light-hearted.

I thought I had done a fave character rant already but haven't found it yet.
Maybe not on this blog.
Out of the Hosts I would say I like Mori best.
If Kyoya was a bit less evil, I would like him best.
I always like the megane characters, because I have glasses.
So in Lucky Star, yes, I like the megane character with the pink hair... Miyuki, right?
In Sailor Moon, I liked Ami-chan best for years, and she wears glasses sometimes.
In Magic Knight Rayearth, I liked Fuu-chan best and still do.
In XXXHolic I like Watanuki best, at first I didn't but then I grew to like him more than everyone else.
In Gintama, I like so many people but secretly I am always happy when Shinpachi or Sacchan gets a storyline for themselves. I guess Hasegawa technically wears glasses, and I do think he is kinda cool.
In NGEvangelion, my fave character is Rei, and she does wear glasses once I think... but I think they were actually Ikari Snr's glasses....
In Free!Iwatobi Swim Club, I like Makoto (no glasses but had to declare my love) first, then Rei.
In Pokemon BW, I love Cheren (yes, glasses again!), and then in the sequel to BnW, my second fave, Bianca has glasses!
In Slam Dunk I actually liked the character and the design of Kogure a lot but he was always in the background... still whenever he got his scene, I was happy.
But yes, back to Ouran, Chika is my actual fave character. Even though he doesn't need glasses, he wears them which actually makes him look cuter, I think.
My fave of the classmates of the Host group would be....
Hmmm....
Kasanoda. He is a great character.
But he doesn't have glasses.
Ok ok enough, but one more fave : I like most of the characters in Ranma 1/2, but I think that Mousse and Genma both have more charm when they wear their glasses. Just saying.
:D
Glasses!!!!

No comments: