Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Apparently I did do a review of X and Y so I don't have to now.

So yeah, I did actually do a review of X and Y, ages ago.
It was quite complain-y.
Apparently I was unimpressed after a couple of days of being fooled by shallow new features.
Wow, I'm harsh.
Anyway I realised as I finished reading my own whining 'Give us Ruby and Sapphire back!'; that they DID.
THEY DID GIVE US ORAS.
AFTER X and Y.
WHY?
Y?
Z?
Sorry.
But yes, why did they release the rebooted R and S after X and Y which some people did complain about?
Was it all a plot?
Like how Coke brought out Cherry Coke because it makes other Coke taste better by comparison?
Was it like that, Nintendo?
I hope not.
I HOPE NOT.
WYNAUT?
BECAUSE - can't think of any more puns...
Um, Absolutely!
Ok confused now, never mind.

In other news... my move to Japan seems to be marching closer and closer and I am not prepared yet.
But I will take two weeks off work and sort everything out in that time.
Yes.
Please God, help me to make it all work out okay.
I'm nervous...
I am going to become a foreigner.
...


No comments: