Thursday, February 12, 2015

No offense to a certain actor, I promise. Also tomorrow is my birthday.

Opinions again.
Just irrelevant nonsense really.

Three things:
Firstly, Star Trek Into Darkness didn't really make sense most of the time and also it was kinda boring. Disappointed.
Secondly, Wolverine was only cool in the first X Men movie. After that it was kinda like he lost his edge. Haha should try to make a joke out of that somehow but frankly it isn't worth it; just like watching almost every X Men movie ever isn't worth the price of a movie ticket.
Thirdly, why don't I like Benediction Cucumber? I don't know... probably because in Sherlock -*SPOILER ALERT I guess...*
 Some (most of) the moments that should have been amazing just boil down to 'Sherlock somehow intimidates his opponent with logic that is really just building up their emotion and and bluffing right when they think they win, not real logic and they crumble like stale bread, every time. Even though they shouldn't because after you watch them give up and or die, you think, "But wait, that didn't really make sense..." and stuff.'
Also BC is unattractive in quite a few ways. The best thing he has going for him is his voice. I guess you could say I believe that he has the perfect face for radio?
...he's a great guy though. Not saying I hate him, I just don't think he's as great as his fans seem to squee that he is.

Oh, on an unrelated note which will make this four things instead of three but whatever; the Total Recall remake SUCKED!!!!!!!!! I like Colin Farrell kinda, but really! I think the TR reboot was the WORST remake I have EVER seen. It was just SO disappointing!
All the Terminators after T 2 were better than the TR remake. And they were not great. Although the one with Sam Worthington (is that his name? Australian guy who always seems to shave his head for some reason), Terminator Salvation, right? That one was interesting. I wouldn't say it compares to the first two but still it was interesting. But to resume, yes, the Total Recall remake was the worst remake EVER so far in the history of film. I am not sure if anyone else thinks so but this is my blog so everyone else's opinion is obviously irrelevant.

Right. Well, it's my birthday tomorrow. I will be 34. I think... yes! 34 or 35. I lost count...
Anyway, it's not really important but last night a meteor came past my country very close. Very CLOSE. I wonder if it's a sign. I doubt it. Even if it is a sign, nobody can ever agree on what a sign means,. everyone has a different reason to want the sign to back up their agenda so whatever. I'm claiming it. This year is going to be a year of change for me. No matter what.
I was going to say it will be superlative but that's just because i wanted to use the word superlative which I never get to use very often. Superlative.
Right.
Glad we cleared that up.

No comments: