Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Singing.

I like to sing, all types of songs but especially opera.
People tell me I have a nice voice, one person said it was like the voice of an angel.
I can't hear that of course, because it is my voice.
I can only tell if I go off pitch or whatever it's called.
They tell me I should be doing something with it.
I am.
I use it to sing with!
But people seem to think that if you have something and you don't want to show it off on television or on a stage, or exhibit it somehow, that you are wasting your talent.
It isn't wasted if the people I choose to sing for enjoy hearing it.
Just saying.
Besides, I am untrained and can't afford lessons.
So I don't see any way to develop my voice further.
I like the feeling I get when I can hit the perfect note and it rings out clear.
That makes me happy.
I don't need anything else.
Although it would be nice if I could make a comfortable living by singing.
But hey!
That's life!
We can't all be professional singers, right?
Also... I had to sing with my eyes shut when I performed for people last time.
I didn't want to see them looking at me.
I'm shy!
Well, I know being shy is unpopular.
But I am shy and that's that.
:)
I wish I could sing for whoever is reading this so they can hear me and then this post would seem to have more depth.
But never mind!

No comments: