Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas!!! 2011



Well it's almost Christmas here, so I will do my Christmas post now and save time.
Atm it's Summer here and yet it has been unseasonably rainy and occasionally cold.
Fortunately it is becoming warmer.
Christmas Eve is in a couple of days time, and I know I will be busy.
I have 4 days off I think, and then back to work.
I got presents for most people and have sent off a few cards too.
I will talk about work later.
Having been out of work for almost 2 years after graduating, I am quite pleased.

Well, I wanted to upload a pic I took which sums up how I feel about now.
Let's see if I can upload it ...



Yup, there he is.
Merry Christmas to all and to all Pokegamers, a good - day...
because yeah I started this post at 5:56 in the morning...

And yeah keep a look out for the level 100 Arceus they're gonna give us all next year! whoooo!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Nintendo and voting!
Democracy works!
But actually I had voted for Shaymin.
Who cares! Arceus!

1 comment:

Tensai said...

I'm sorry, but Oshawott in a scarf is just CUTE! I had to say it.