Friday, December 02, 2011

DB love.

Reading Dragonball. I love Yamucha.
Always have, always will. He has not got enough fans!
I know that H. Soraichi, the author of Gintama agrees with me about Yamucha.
Tien should just die. And yes, Goku is awesomely cute and funny.
I also dislike Bulma but she serves a purpose.
And Krillin... is kinda lame as always.
:)
Chaotzu is a little annoying but I still think these guys shoulda been used a bit more in the later DBZ stuff. They just never got very strong after a while.
So sad.
Yajirobe is great, such a waste that he dropped out.
Puar is adorable.
Hate Oolong that damn pervert pig.
Turtle Hermit = cool old man.
Dislike Mr Popo, and Kami.
LOVE KARIN!
Want more Karin, less Kami.
Oh well. Piccolo is ... meh.
Chichi's name is...awful but I kinda like her more than Bulma.
Of course I love all the Saiyajin, even Nappa is kinda funny.
Vegeta is my all-time fave. Yamucha is second to him.
Trunks comes third, equal with Gohan and Goku.
Anyway...*awkward...*
Gonna go read more.

No comments: