Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gaming update

In Pokemon Black I was worried because there were not any swarms being reported on the noticeboards. But then I found out that it can happen in Winter because the swarm pokemon of that day was a water pokemon in an iced-up region, so could not be reported, e.g. Croagunk on route eight.
Now that it is not Croagunk, the swarm report is back. It was gone for a while!
I was worried but actually I think I have already caught all of the available swarm pokemon.
So I don't need to worry about missing out.
I wish there were more swarm pokemon, and that they have more event giveaways in my country.
I missed out on getting Mew and Celebii and Jirachi because I was not even aware that I could get them from the wi-fi...

Ah well, I will be able to keep checking and hopefully they will give away more pokemon!
I am so sad that I couldn't get all of the shiny roamers... But Suicune is my fave anyway.

I also nearly clocked Explorers of Sky.
Man, I love Spinda's Cafe... ^o^

I wish we had Pokemon Cafe in the Global Link but maybe they are working on getting it for non-Japanese gamers even as I type.
So excited and hopeful. They have cute stuff.

I want to go the Pokemon Center stores in Japan (or America?).
We don't have them here and it is hard to get good Pokemon merchandise. I want the real thing!

Well, I had a fight with my mother and although I shrugged it off to diffuse the situation at the time, now that I am alone I realise it made me feel quite unsettled.

Do I really want to move in with my family?
It's hard for me to be independent as it is... living with them will make it harder.

We need to re-evaluate our relationships now that we are all adults.
Mum tends to try to make us happy and we tend to take her for granted, and also we are lazy.
But then mum has her annoying things too, I just don't want to have to deal with all of that stuff.
Maybe it's easier to just not live with them.

That's the only good thing about dad being gone. Don't have to deal with his stuff as well.
Although I'm still trying to deal with him leaving even after 8 years or so...

I wonder, do normal adults have these kinds of problems, or is it just people like me, who are immature or late bloomers? I have a convenient (still newly discovered) reason, my ASD.
But still, I want to get more mature.

It's just that when I know I have to make a tough choice I tend to panic and dither and get so confused and stressed.
I take a long time to deal with stuff.
I needed to have been living here for over a year before I really felt comfortable, and to be honest I'm still not sure I can relax here.
I never felt like anywhere was a place where I can relax and feel like I really belong.

If I move in with family it will be HARD!
I'm learning to shrug things off a bit more, and try to relax.
It's not too hard, once you practice a bit.
I'm getting better, people say so, they say they've noticed. So that's good.

Getting better at life. Hehe what a weird thing.
But life is a whole process of learning about relationships with yourself, and others and God.
I hope I can improve more before I die.
I don't want to stay the same.

I want two things; a job that I can work at for a long time or even my whole life,
and a place where I can relax and know that it is MY place.
As for finding some guy to marry or whatever... it seems like I'm a thousand years too early for that.
Maybe one day, when I'm an old lady.
Should probably try before that, or I'll get too set in my ways.
I'm already pretty inflexible.
ASD again yay...

I don't like the word 'Asperger' or the term 'ASD' or 'neuro-typical'. But what can ya do? Everything needs its own specific terminology aka buzzwords.

Did you know? Hans Asperger only did research on males.
So female Aspies like me often get overlooked.
I guess there's room for improvement on our understanding of Asperger syndrome.

But then there's room for improvement on our understanding of everything.
I think that's what science can teach us above all.

Pluto isn't a planet?
Get out! I love Sailor Pluto.
Don't you tell me she can't be a senshi anymore.
Don't go there!
Right.
Gotta go.

Btw; key for any Pokemon game: Revives, whether they be in dungeon as reviver seeds, or in the usual games as medicine. Stock up! With them, you can beat any enemy. Persevere!
I'm gonna go play now.

No comments: