Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Milk Powder Musings

Well, today I was walking home (I have a cold and yes, of course because I had to go out, it rained despite the weather report implying, IMPLYING, mind you, that it would not necessarily rain today), and as I was walking home, I saw two Chinese ladies chatting away, and they were carrying 6 bags of milk powder between them.
Some people will not care about this at all. But for some reason even though I am not always curious, today I felt very curious looking at them and I wanted to know what they would make with all of that milk powder. And I wish I had thought to ask them, because I like to know things. Even irrelevant things like that.
It's part of the interconnectedness of all things that I like to catch a glimpse of now and then. I bet that somehow, on a massively broad holistic level, it matters. To someone, or something. I bet.

Anyway, I don't think I necessarily enjoy Edward Gorey's stuff but he inspired me to work on my art more. I was thinking of making prints but I don't know how exactly. It's funny, I can learn most things online, even a language, and mostly for free if I look hard enough. Because everyone wants to share what they know, whether to show off or help others or both, or some other reason. But I feel like I'm not doing things properly somehow if I try to learn that way. I feel -guilty. Yes, guilty.

So even though I could learn how to use Microfoft Offish (censored for fun) for free online in detail, I walk for about an hour(both there and back is about an hour, so really it's almost two hours) to go to a computer course and learn there. I hate it because I have caught a cold twice in 6 weeks and I'm sure that the people there are making me sick. Spreading germs! STAY HOME, fool. STOP MAKING ME SICK!!! Dumb people, spreading GERMS!
I'm a bit cross about it because I hate being sick. I hardly know anyone who enjoys it but making obvious statements is a good way to be accurate. Most other important things are never accurate enough to satisfy me.

I am so hungry now. I want a sandwich. And a shower.
But not at the same time. The bread would certainly fall apart.
Never eat while taking a shower unless the food is in a tube. Like astronauts!
I must try that. But it is uncomfortable for me to try and brush my teeth whilst in the shower, so eating will probably be just as weird. Maybe I won't bother more than just the once. Ok bye.

No comments: