Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Healthy!

Well, it seems that if I ate 5 mussels a day I would get my daily supply of iron and also omega 3. Or nearly. Too bad I don't eat any kind of flesh if I can help it. That includes shellfish... so sad. I kinda wanna try it. It will most likely give me bad stomach pains anyway. Such a shame.
Anyway, I did a quick bitta research and found out that the MLP (My Little Pony) I owned when I was younger was most likely an Applejack (the original My Little Pony not the new one). And I think my sister owned a Cherries Jubilee pony. I also owned a Tiny Bubbles baby sea pony. Argh I miss it... I miss them all.
I think my sis had more ponies, I may recall a fuzzy one and a unicorn one or a pegasus type (or both). But I think I only had one or two compared to her several.
Well, just wanted to write that down and say I want my pony back... I loved that pony. Had it for YEARS, even into my teens. Miss you, babe. Waaah!!! I don't even know why I care...
I also miss my Barbies. I had a Kenyan one and a special Teresa one who looked like she was from Latin America or something. She was my fave because she had a streak in her hair, and her hair was slightly shorter than other Barbie's hair. You know what though... Paul, Sindy's (remember Paul and Sindy? So cute, both of them, different company to Mattel, I think) anyway yeah, Sindy's boyfriend was always way hotter than Ken or Derek or whoever else Mattel made. Those losers.
But the My Scene dolls were actually a lot better. The boys looked a bit too much like girls but whatever, you can't have everything, and they were better than the original boys.
Good call, Mattel. Liked the My Scene gals and guys. I haven't really been paying attention to toys lately, I wonder what's new. I know I hate Bratz and Moxie girls. Lame. They have no noses... freaks. Nice clothes though.
Ah well, I don't play with toys but it is interesting to see where they are going. In case I ever do have kids, I want to make sure I know what's good.

No comments: