Friday, February 25, 2011

why? nintendo, why?

This is not very good.
I signed up for the Nintendo newsletter for my region (Australia and Nz) and they sent me a notification of a Pkmn distribution event online, which is great.
But they didn't tell me until it was almost over, so I missed out on 2 of the 3 available Pkmn.
I can't even send an email to complain because they don't have a complaints link.
I am grateful for the heads up but it was SO late!

I always thought I would never be able to participate in online events because Nz and Australia always seem to get bypassed. But now to find out that I can join in is so good! I just feel upset that I only got one Pkmn out of three. And so I reallyyyy hope they may repeat these events some time in the future, even if I have to wait for a year. I missed out on getting a Mew, among other Pkmn. I have nobody near me to battle or trade with, nobody I know has Pkmn, or a DS. So these events mean even more to me.
I also went into the online trade and got a Squirtle! I am sooo pleased with it. Thanks, Xavier from Equador. I hope you enjoy my lvl 30 Delcatty, in exchange for your level 1 Squirtle.
Fairly uneven... considering how ppl can use those card uploady things to get Pkmn from romz to their DS but hey. At least I'm legit.
And I got a shiny Suicune, in Diamond and in SoulSilver!
Btw if you want that Suicune, get it now using your wifi and mystery gift. It's available for a few more days only. I think... 3 more days? 'Til Feb 28th, I think.
I know one thing. I am going to keep checking to see any future events which I can join. At least I can thank Nintendo for that.

No comments: