Monday, January 17, 2011

Anamanaguchi. If you say it loud enough you'll only sound precocious?

Ok I just discovered Anamanaguchi.
They are a fantastic band... listening to their music makes me feel both full of nostalgia and happy, which is rare since usually nostalgia is kinda bittersweet.
If you played games in the 80s... then you will most likely recognise their music.
It is made using a hacked NES and some other sounds (I don't know much at all about music, I am a pure consumer). I just really liked their stuff. It may be like heresy but I kinda want to write lyrics for a particular track, it seems to be asking for a singer. I will do it... and not show anyone then I can't get in trouble, right?
Oh man listen to these guys they are grrreat!
http://www.anamanaguchi.com/
Ok I will admit I only found out about them from Scott Pilgrim related stuff (they did the game sdtrk). But that does not take away from their awesome. Not a whit. Right.
CU
XD man I wanna play Duke Nukem... and Jazz Jackrabbit... and for some reason... Alex Kidd and also Zelda...
Right, must go be an adult.

No comments: