Saturday, January 01, 2011

List of stuff I want this year

I do not want too much in this world, but of course I want some things. I mostly want music and dvds. And books...and a few (very few) games.

DVDs I want... so many, I do not know if I can list all of them but here goes:
Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3 (and soon to be 4).
All the Studio Ghibli movies I don't have yet.
Alice in Wonderland animated and also the recent CG one.
All the Star Wars dvds.
LOTR (extended of course) and The Hobbit (after it is done).
Stranger Than Fiction.
Collateral.

Games:
FFX-2
FF7 (if even possible)
Kingdom Hearts I
Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, HeartGold and Platinum, as well as Black and White (maybe, not sure about these two).
Rune Factory (maybe).

Books:
All of the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency books. Love 'em.
The Silmarillion (spelt wrong sorry...).
Howl's Moving Castle, and maybe some other Dianne Wynn-Jones books.
All the Harry Potters.
A good written official guide/walkthrough to FF8 and FFX. And XII...And both Kingdom Hearts games for Ps2...Argh...

Music:
Massive Attack's 1998 album (I think that is the one).
Ayumi Hamasaki's albums...all of them!
All of Dragon Ash's albums.

The likelihood of this stuff being mine is not too high.
I usually forget what I want. Or make a new list.
I love to change my mind.
But things I do eventually buy, I try to keep. I am the worst gamer ever, I take forever to decide to buy a console or game and then I keep it and then I hardly buy new ones, or anything extra. Haha, I never trade except if I can't handle a game, which is hardly ever. I still have my old PsOne... the small version. Cute!

Anyway... I better go now. I should be trying to type my book. But maybe later. It is quite hot. I want to relax, and think about how I am ever going to get a real job (despair...maybe I will think about that tomorrow when it isn't New Years Day).

No comments: