Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prayer etc

"One of the great uses of Twitter and Facebook will be to prove at the Last Day that prayerlessness was not from lack of time." - John Piper
-Thanks Jessie for letting me steal this from you! And Felicity for stealing it first!
Facebook is finally useful.
XD
Man it hurts, this quote!
Haha I love it. It's true!
But my main reason for not praying is also the fact that I feel useless. I need to read 'The Dark Night of the Soul' by St John of the Cross. It helps. He fairly reveled in every emotion he ever felt! Well, I think he was Spanish. Is that racist?
Anyway it's true, I'm also lazy enough to not pray.
I'd better pray now. I like to talk to God because I don't interrupt Him (I sometimes accidentally run over other people's sentences...). But He hardly ever talks at all. And when He does, it's straight to the point.
He's great.
Probably my favourite person, and totally my fave deity.
Oh man, I saw all these books I want real bad. A Gk Heb Eng Bible... a lexicon! <3 <3 <3 <3 wantitwantitwantit...! I might save up.

No comments: