Friday, April 09, 2010

Graduation

I have not graduated from anything before, not even college/high school.
This will be my first time to finish a course of study properly and it was 3 years as well. I'm happy. I am going now to get my gown and cap and have a photo taken at the school. A Bachelor of Arts. Lovely! Graduated April 10th, 2010. Yay! I have makeup on and I hardly ever wear that too. I detest having makeup on my face, because it means I can't scratch my nose or whatever (I suppose I dislike having makeup on anywhere else besides my face but it's never really an issue). I also dislike makeup because people always say that I look good in it. That makes me angry because I take it to mean that nobody can look good without makeup. I believe I look nice without it so I try not to wear it in case people trick me into thinking like them with too many compliments. I don't want to think like other people or I will stop seeing beauty everywhere.
Grad-u-a-tion! <3<3<3

1 comment:

Delite. said...

so proud of you.
not just for graduating.
not just for the fact you know and love Jesus.
Not just for the fact that your my sister.
Not just for the fact that you are amazing but for the fact that I Am.
Proud of who you are...inside and out. togetherness and mess. all of you...always and forever.
I Love you.