Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Happy post!

Ok, most of my posts have been so depressing!
Bleah.
Um, sukiyaki, takoyaki, okinomiyaki!!!
Yay!!!!
I'm sure sukiyaki is nice, but I hate takoyaki. And I do very much like okinomiyaki.
What IS sukiyaki?????I don't know.
ok let's change it.
nigiriyaki, takoyaki, okinomiyaki!!!!
Ok, I do love yaki onigiri... but I don't think I put it right, I cheated and put it back to front.
And it's hard to say fast.
Stick with the original.
Whenever you're sad, just say this fast;'sukiyaki, takoyaki, okonomiyaki!!!!'
It's fun and it makes me smile.
Let's quote from Hamasaki Ayumi's new(ish) song, 'Catcher in the Light' (Is that a parody of 'the catcher in the rye'?)
The entire song is two lines.
But they sure are powerful.
nagamete iru dake ja
itsumademo te ni dekinai
nagamete iru dake ja
kimi no mono ni wa naranai

Translation:
If you only look
You will never get it
If you only look
It will never be yours

(I got these lyrics from this place: http://ayumi.primenova.com/lyrics.php)
Take that to heart. Not the url, the lyrics.
>_<
Bye!

1 comment:

Tensai said...

Thank you both, esp you Sonny.
I do love ads that try to seem personal, as if someone actually cares.
Maybe you do care, Sonny, you care about getting enough hits to that url. Once again, thank you for your concern.
But, I think I can eliminate the causes of depression all by myself, or with the help of God and some great little colourful pills, which I may or may not have mentioned earlier.
And other person, thank you but I have not often pondered on the intricacies of how to repair a road bicycle. I already know what to do in such a situation.
Call my friend!
No, ok, I'm going now.
:D