Thursday, June 23, 2005

Favourites!

recidivist (noun)
a confirmed criminal.

My new favourite word. ^_^

But yes, I used to, for fun only, describe my occupation as that of ‘a vagrant’.
However my nana’s brother’s wife, my great aunt, didn’t think it was funny.
We were at my nana’s funeral and she asked me what I did for a living.
‘I’m a vagrant.’ I replied, giggling somewhat attractively.
I guess it wasn’t an attractive enough giggle.
Perhaps laughing at a funeral isn’t ‘done’…
I have just realised what I said!
How could I have laughed at my nana’s funeral?????????
Arrrrrgh I’m heartless… Oh well, it’s done now…
No, it was at the family gathering afterwards.
That’s right. Not quite as awful…

Anyway here is a list of some of my favourite words.

Vagrant.
Twit.
Recalcitrant.
Vagabond.
Charlatan.
Disgruntled.
Maverick.
Recidivist.
Jelly.
Indulge.
Retort.
Savaged.
Brilliance.
Altruism.
Aesthete.
Excellence.

Now I shall make these words into a story.
‘Charlatan!’ cried the vagrant in a disgruntled manner. ‘That vagabond wouldn’t know a savaged twit if it hit him in his head!’ The maverick nodded glumly, but with brilliance. ‘I’m a recalcitrant recidivist, and even I feel he took things too far.’ He agreed. ‘Jelly!’ was the aesthete’s only jeering retort. ‘Oh fine then.’ He said, offended. ‘Indulge in your altruism with excellence by yourself from now on.’

But I waste time. Oh well, time means nothing online. Things seem to happen before you realize, and then they will eventually happen again so it’s not worth worrying about.

I dedicate this entry to my friend Reuben. You know who you are. >_<

Have a nice diurnal anomaly.

No comments: