Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Long time no blog because I'm lazy and also technical difficulties.

Hey sorry stratosphere, I haven't posted anything in a while and I apologise for that. My iphone (never getting another iphone) decided that the blogger app wasn't going to be compatible with it any more for no reason at all.

Anyway...
I bought a bunch of games
Doom 1 and 2 and special levels
Street Fighter x Tekken
Some other crap like special edition skyrim
You know, pointless crap
Also Pokemon Sun and Moon and a new 3DS XL (in Vermillion orange-reddish and black, can't get  in Japan)to play it on and a Japanese 2DS in Lavender colour (can't get in NZ) with a Japanese Pokemon Sun (set it to English because I'm lazy). Fun fact: In Japan the 3DS XL is called the 3DS LL. So that was a hiccup I had to quickly check up on. I bought an adorable cover with a pokeball design for my new baby.

Basically, life ticks on.

I am getting along with my co-workers and students.
Winter bares its teeth but not with any true killing intent at this time.
It's January.

I hate January, for reasons.

Reasons in general, which shouldn't be explained because they are petty.
I'm petty.

January, I make no genuflection in your general direction. I give you my nakayubi. (middle finger)
:)

Ok bye

Have a good year.
Will post a proper entry another day.

1 comment:

Tensai said...

Haha nakayubi sounds funny when used as a stand-alone word in and English sentence. Nakayubi lol ok sorry anyway reasons: the wind is freezing, the ice is slippery, the snow is ok tho. Everyone went away and left me alone so I got lonely those are the reasons.