Friday, June 03, 2016

Mr Cat

I saw Mr Cat yesterday at a convenience store. He was so underweight, you could see his hip bones. Supermodellll! Just kidding. Anyway I gave him the only food I had, which was a potato wedge. He ate it, so I gave him two more. Then I felt guilty for feeding potatoes to a carnivore so I rushed inside, scanned the shelves and bought a salad with ham in it. I gave him the ham and kept the salad. I'm a vegetarian. I had to go to a meeting. Later on the way home, my bus passed the store. I didn't see Mr Cat. I hope he found another person to feed him. Most people up here in my town don't care for cats very well. Many cats look sick, malnourished or dirty. It's upsetting for me because I'm not allowed pets so I can't adopt any strays. Take care, Mr Cat!!! :(

No comments: