Tuesday, December 22, 2015

More about tea

Ok so most people who know me in New Zealand may or should know that I love tea. Tea is the reason I had to have my teeth cleaned for staining before I came to Japan. It is also the reason I will need them cleaned again soon I think... The stains are back....only 5 months later....
Anyway I know more about tea than is really important to know. I know most of the dos and don'ts and the ins and outs. I am considering studying to become a tea sommelier but I don't know... Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway, I have seen a few posts about tea in my time but this one was quite good, nice and simple. Here us the link: http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2015/08/how-to-drink-tea.html

Thank you to paste magazine, I guess?
Anyway as I live in Japan I am going to buy and drink gyokuro and sencha and bancha. I already had black marco polo tea, oolong, houjicha and genmaicha so I think I am getting there. I have already had all these in New Zealand but the air, water and soil is different here so I need to taste it in its own land. Right I better go and have lunch. Take care! God bless.

No comments: